The most comfortable jersey in the world? Probably.
Whackjob bamboo jerseys are made using 70% organic bamboo, 30% organic cotton, to a specification that is unique to Whackjob and the result of countless hours of development.
The bamboo makes the perfect riding material, while details like a zipped pocket on the side, raglan sleeves and printed labelling (no sewn edges to rub) ensure this is the most comfortable, high-performance mtb jersey you’ve ever worn.
So what can you say about our old favourite, 'Gnarl'? Sometimes all it takes is a word or two to set an artistic mind off into la-la-land, and that's what we found when we presented designer Adam Boon with a list of outdoor sports terms and let him go nuts. Each design in this range takes a word or phrase and captures the feel and emotions associated with it.
Gnarl slaps your eyeballs with everything that comes to mind when riding, running or otherwise having a blast on gnarly terrain. Rocky, rooty, gravity-fed and andrenaline-laced eye candy. Yum.
- Click here for tips on sizing
- Click here for information about delivery times and charges
- Click here for more information about this garment's green and ethical credentials
- Click here for washing instructions
- Click here for information on the quirks of bamboo and of waterbased inks