The most comfortable jersey in the world? Probably.
Whackjob bamboo jerseys are made using 70% organic bamboo, 30% organic cotton, to a specification that is unique to Whackjob and the result of countless hours of development.
The bamboo makes the perfect riding material, while details like a zipped pocket on the side, raglan sleeves and printed labelling (no sewn edges to rub) ensure this is the most comfortable, high-performance mtb jersey you’ve ever worn.
The Berm design - part of the original "A Bit Special" range, features Whackjob Jim, our very own grinning loon, and is all about the thrill of railing a berm. (Or for the uninitiated, going at daft speed around a banked corner.)
- Click here for tips on sizing
- Click here for information about delivery times and charges
- Click here for more information about this garment's green and ethical credentials
- Click here for washing instructions
- Click here for information on the quirks of bamboo and of waterbased inks