- We take being less serious seriously. We may smile a lot, but we’re organised, reliable and professional in every way.
- Ethics and sustainability are a core belief, not a marketing ploy.
- Pay it forward. Be reliable, trustworthy and have fun; these things are infectious.
- Be open to new ideas, promote talent and never be afraid to pursue new and untried ideas. Where’s the fun in copying others?
- Partner up; work with others who ‘get it’ and good things will happen.
Since getting hold of my Trail Tee I’ve pretty much worn it every time I’ve ridden a mountain bike – it’s absolutely brilliant.
Jamie Edwards (Editor, Wideopen Bike Magazine)